Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mornington Volunteer Marine Rescue, VMR

I have an uncle, Tim Warner, who is involved with the Mornington Volunteer Marine Rescue, a couple of years ago he asked if I could do a shoot for them with the idea of populating their website and to improve their promotional and sponsorship materials. This seemed to work well enough for them, and recently they asked me to do some more with them. Sunday 17th Oct, I headed over to their base and photographed all their committee groups, all the members and some portraits of the exec. Whilst there I picked up some abstract shots that they will be able to use on their site and in other places.








I enjoy supporting these guys, they make a great contribution to the community, check them out on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment