Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Discussion Forums

At some stage in my life I was introduced to the adage, "the more you put into something, the more you get out of it," I try and use this all the time and often look back realising that it is when I have put the most into something that I have got the most out of it. This applies to everything from being on School Councils, Sporting Committees and surprisingly the Apple Discussion Forums.

I have become a regular on the Aperture  forum, not because I have specific questions I want answered, rather I find that it is almost selfish, I learn so much from the others on the forums. Questions are asked that I often look at and think "basic", but there are many which I look at and think I have not got a clue, reading the answers giving an insight in to the application and the trouble shooting process. I have found a few times where an issue has cropped up and it is only the reading of the forums  during my down times that has kept me operational at the critical moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment