Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3D Editing in FInal Cut Pro

I wanted to discuss the details of this, but as it is a project still under wraps I can only talk about the technique.

We have been researching the shooting and editing of 3D for a client of ours, one of the articles I found was this one by Eric Cosh on 3D editing on the Ken Stone website. All very basic.

Well today I received some vision from an earlier using a 3D camera rig and have had a chance to play with it, sensational, I got it right first time around, thanks have to go to Eric for making his article so easy to follow. OK this is using the anaglyph technique, but for our end use this is actually what the client wants. The wow factor of 3D with the 5 cents a pair red and cyan glasses, fairly cost effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment